Every day our staff writers share their favorite stories on technology and learning:
1. Are edtech companies serving students, or just themselves?
Full story from Inside Higher Ed
2. How Amazon's HQ2 could exacerbate inequality in Atlanta.
Full story from The Atlantic
3. MIT conducts global ethics survey to help self-driving cars handle the "trolley problem."
Full story from MIT Technology Review
4. Employees want to learn, but don't have the time.
Full story from Forbes
5. Nintendo brings Labo kits to schools across the U.S. and Canada.
Full story from The Verge