Every day our staff writers share their favorite stories on technology and learning:
1. Did all the new tech create the golden age of higher education? Full story from Chronicle of Higher Education
2. One educator's case for letting kids use more technology, not less. Full story from Quartz
3. Don't focus on technology when thinking about the future of education. Full story from Inside Higher Ed.
4. Why the 1990s prediction holographic teachers hasn't come true. Full story from PHYS
5. High-stakes testing is keeping the best female STEM students out of the best high schools. Full story from The Hechinger ReportImage: by Pixabay via Pexels