Every day our staff writers share their favorite stories on technology and learning:
1. Learners can now explore Anne Frank's house in VR. Full story from VentureBeat
2. AI goes to journalism school. Full story from Phys.org
3. Teaching astronomy with 3D holograms. Full story from EurekAlert!
4. Ableton creates interactive browser game to teach anyone the basics of synthesizers. Full story from The Verge
5. Traditional education doesn't "teach a student to fish", but edtech could. Full story from World Economic ForumImage: Anne Frank by kelli_moss3 via Flickr